AMI (Ace Manufacturing Industries Inc.) is a family-owned business launched in 1992 with 5 employees in a 4,000 square foot machine shop by Tom Krouth. From its early foundation in the manufacturing of complex and precision machined components, AMI has evolved and grown by a factor of 20X through planned expansion of services, equipment, technology, staff, and facilities under the leadership of second-generation CEO, Kelley Krouth into a full-service supplier for custom manufactured OEM parts.
Some of the value-added services AMI provides are:
- Collaborative Design – a process of planning and design developed with client participation.
- Machining – Horizontal, Vertical & Lathe Machining.
- Contract Manufacturing – the production of products or parts according to defined specifications.
- Assembly – In-Line & Dedicated Assembly Stations.
- Painting – Wet & Powder Coating.
- Raw Material Procurement – the selection, negotiation, and purchase of raw materials needed.
- Testing – Functional Hydraulic & Millipore Cleanliness Testing.
- Inventory Management – Reduced Lead-times & Inventory Costs.
AMI’s contract manufacturing facility in Green Bay, Wisconsin today employs over 80 employees in an 88,000 square foot facility. It is ideally situated to serve clients throughout the United States and abroad.
By providing complex contract manufacturing services under one roof, we deliver reduced shipping and handling costs to all AMI customers.
AMI’S MISSION STATEMENT
“Invest in people, processes and technology to improve the lives of our team members, customers and community.”